Wydinia Kindergarten and Early Learning Centre
About our Kindergarten
We are a culturally diverse service, respecting the richness of learning in an inclusive environment. Open communication is the corner stone of strong relationships, giving children the opportunity to be nurtured, grow, learn, socialise and succeed.
- A play based program with an emphasis on natural play spaces
- A funded 4 year old kindergarten program with after kinder care available in the early learning centre
- 3 year old program
- Long Day Care is available 5 days a week
Our Educational Program
Our philosophy and learning programs value:
- Learning through play
- Children’s strengths and interests
- Child and family input into the program
- Reflection of our programs and practice to continually improve
- The development of a strong sense of identity, belonging and wellbeing.
Find us here